FireBreather Hero Car – Click above for image gallery
As we mentioned earlier, the Detroit Autorama is this weekend. The doors of Cobo Hall in downtown Detroit opened up to the public about an hour ago, and while we won't be on hand ourselves to take pictures, an industrious Autoblog reader by the name of Jason Stoddard has already reported back with pics of the show before it even opened. You can check out his Flickr gallery here.
if you're a Mopar fan and you're in the Detroit area this weekend from March 9-11, you might want to swing by Cobo Hall and check out the Detroit Autorama. Chrysler will be debuting another special version of the Dodge Challenger, this time in a sinister looking black finish. The automaker is also going to have a bunch of other specials including a Hemi-powered Dodge Nitro, the Dodge Venom Concept and lots of SRT models. Also don't forget to check out the finalists for the storied Ridler Award w
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!