The 2008 North American International Auto Show press preview has drawn to a close, and now it's time for the public to have its turn in Cobo. As they throw open the doors to the masses, we wanted to give you another opportunity to check out all the concepts and production vehicles that debuted over the past three days. Everything we've covered is listed and linked below along with a corresponding gallery, and at the bottom you'll find the most intriguing, strange and (gasp) educational posts f
Detroit Auto Show 2008
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX