Tesla isn't holding its Detroit Auto Show press conference until tomorrow, but there's a new Model X on the stand today. This one is white – and, in a nice touch, it's simply called "white" – and has an updated interior and new wheels. We doubt those wheels will ever make it to production, since they have carbon fiber spokes that are pure flair, not structural.
Detroit 2013 Auto Show
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Detroit 2013 Auto Show Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!