Tesla isn't holding its Detroit Auto Show press conference until tomorrow, but there's a new Model X on the stand today. This one is white – and, in a nice touch, it's simply called "white" – and has an updated interior and new wheels. We doubt those wheels will ever make it to production, since they have carbon fiber spokes that are pure flair, not structural.
Detroit 2013 Auto Show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX