There are two types of bad luck; the kind that finds you and the kind you find for yourself. Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh seems to have wandered straight into a run of the latter. NFL fans may recall that Suh is on a two-game suspension after stomping on a Green Bay Packer player during a game on Thanksgiving Day. Now the Detroit Free Press is reporting that Suh was involved in an accident in his hometown of Portland, Oregon. According to the report, Suh lost control of his 1970
Tailgating is an important part of going to see a sports event in person, and in the city of Detroit, that pastime also includes something called the Booty Lounge. The Booty Lounge is a low-rent strip-club on wheels, and it has been a somewhat shady part of the game-day experience in Detroit since 2005.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX