We have a thing for high-end detailing jobs. We're not talking about what the guy at your local drive-through car wash does for an extra $10. We're talking about the kind of detailing done by highly trained professionals that costs thousands of dollars and could take hundreds of hours to complete.
- John Neff
- Mar 23, 2007
The arrival of a new car in your garage is a lot like returning home from your honeymoon. For the first month, you wash the car every other day to show off its hot body. A couple months go by and you're still washing it every weekend. After six months, you find the time for a wipe down once a month. After a year, though, you're happy when it rains and washes the salt off.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models