We have a thing for high-end detailing jobs. We're not talking about what the guy at your local drive-through car wash does for an extra $10. We're talking about the kind of detailing done by highly trained professionals that costs thousands of dollars and could take hundreds of hours to complete.
The arrival of a new car in your garage is a lot like returning home from your honeymoon. For the first month, you wash the car every other day to show off its hot body. A couple months go by and you're still washing it every weekend. After six months, you find the time for a wipe down once a month. After a year, though, you're happy when it rains and washes the salt off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX