The hype, the drama and one final chance to perform in front of the home town crowd made Indianapolis Motor Speedway a forum for several American riders to "leave it all out on the track " before MotoGP departed the U.S. for the remainder of the season. But with so much happening off the racetrack, when all the cast members were in place, who really had what it took to steal the spotlight? Make the jump to find out.
Tom Cruise is on the top of list to get Ducati's new $72,500 superbike, the Desmosedici RR, which was released this week. The bike uses lightweight but strong titanium, magnesium and tres green carbon fiber. Specifically, the rear seat support is made from high-temperature resin type carbon fibre, only found in racing bikes. The tail also includes a ceramic carbon fibre composite cover, the same technology used in F1 cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX