The current Mercedes-Benz S-Class has grown a bit long-in-the-tooth, but a new model is expected to change that shortly. Slated to arrive for 2013, the next S-Class will return to the fray with some very powerful competition to measure itself against; namely the recently re-engineered Audi A8 and the always potent BMW 7-Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX