To better get a feel for the tastes of its customers, Jaguar Land Rover has decided to open design studios in the US and China, Jag design chief Ian Callum tells Automotive News Europe. US and Chinese sales rank second and third behind the UK for the Jaguar Land Rover group.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/GM_creates_design_studio_for_future_electric_vehicles'; More Volt news: yesterday was the teaser pic, today is news that GM has devoted an entire design studio to work solely on The Next Big Thing. On October 1, forty-five interior and exterior designers moved into an abandoned auditorium at the GM Tech Center in Warren, MI and have what sounds like a pretty complete studio operation, from workstations to clay modelers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX