Ford Motor's new top-of-the-line diesel (photo at right) starting rolling off the production line Friday at the company's Dagenham Diesel Centre in Britain. The new powerplant is a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V8 that puts out about 265 hp (270 ps) and 472 ft-lb. of torque (640 Nm). Up to 25,000 of the new V8s will be produced annually.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!