That wild looking vehicle that you see above is called Der Ziesel. It's hardly the first wheelchair designed to go off road, but it has to be one of the coolest. This product of Austria is basically a tracked ATV that lets disabled people go anywhere, or it could just be a wild personal mobility device, if that's what you need.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!