A prominent U.S. senator is speaking out on behalf of motorists who like to repair their own cars. Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) urged the U.S. Copyright Office to grant a proposed exemption in copyright law that would ensure drivers and gearheads have a legal right to tinker with and fix vehicles.
Department Of Transporation
- Brandon Turkus
- May 8, 2014
Throughout General Motors' ignition switch recall, the embattled, Detroit-based manufacturer has maintained the mantra that some 2.6 million recalled vehicles were safe to drive, provided certain precautions were taken.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models