West Coast Customs is in trouble with federal authorities and will be forced to pay over $150,000 thanks to charges that employees were chronically underpaid between November 2010 and January 2013, according to a report from The Press-Enterprise.
Department Of Labor
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX