Clunkbucket.com's head wrench, the inimitable Mike Bumbeck, has posted a great photo feature on what might be motorsports' best new addition – Auto Soccer. Imagine taking everything you love about demolition derby and throwing in heaping handfuls of soccer, including a repurposed propane tank that now serves as a 400-pound ball. Needless to say, hilarity and carnage ensues.
With 690,000 vehicles sentenced to one final gargle of sodium silicate, thanks to the now-defunct Cash for Clunkers program, demolition-derby drivers seem to have been left holding the short end of the driveshaft. What the government seems to have forgotten is that many cars, hobbling and sputtering as they near death, prefer to make one final trip to the local county fair (assuming they escape a 24 Hours of LeMons team). There, stripped of glass and with fuel tanks moved safely inward, the clun
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX