While it'd be bad news for GM, having an automotive leader in the vice president's office would be an exciting prospect for the rest of us.
- Brandon Turkus
- Oct 18, 2016
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 31, 2013
To show their plug-in passion, some people spend upwards of $30,000 on an electric car. Others – well, one, that we know of – will spend that much just to tell the leader of the free world how cool EVs are, in 180 seconds or less.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models