Grid energy storage is becoming a tangible business opportunity for cleantech companies and automakers these days – it's all that's left of Coda, for example, and Toyota is open to the opportunities. Sun-power provider SolarCity has entered the market with DemandLogic, a smart energy storage system designed to deal with what it calls two major pain points for businesses: rising utility demand charges and increasing grid outages. SolarCity is using Tesla Motors' advanced battery technology
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!