Deltawing Technology Group announces it is developing a two-seat GT-class race car, alongside two- and four-door street-legal passenger cars. According to modeling carried out by Meszler Engineering Services, a DeltaWing road car would return 57 miles per gallon combined when powered by a 138-horsepower, four-cylinder engine.
Deltawing Four Seat Roadcar
The DeltaWing has been an interesting experiment to watch evolve. It started out as just a test in the 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans to see if such a radically different design could actually be competitive on the track. It has kept racing though and entered its second season of racing in the US this year. DeltaWing Technologies Inc. is now taking the next big leap in the racecar's tech with a four-seat roadcar concept (pictured above).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX