Emerald Automotive delivery van – Click above to watch video after the jump
UPS has announced the deployment of 300 new CNG-powered trucks in North America. The trucks have been deployed over the past month to Denver (43 units); Atlanta (46); Oklahoma City (100), and four cities in California: Sacramento (21), San Ramon (63), Los Angeles (9) and Ontario (18). This gives UPS a total of 800 vehicles across the company's worldwide fleet that burn natural gas out of a total of 1,819 UPS vehicles that use alternative fuels. The alt-energy sources include CNG, liquefied natur
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies