The Indian auto market is still small in relation to giants like the North America, Europe and China, but the emerging market is expected to become a global force in short order. General Motors considers it important enough to reveal this new Chevrolet Adra Concept crossover at the Delhi Auto Expo this week, suggesting the automaker will shortly take on the country's popular compact CUV market with a new entry.
Delhi Auto Expo 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 5, 2014
We've talked a lot about the Honda Vezel over the past few months, as the Autoblog staff is looking forward to the Fit-based CUV. It's a handsome little vehicle, that we think will do quite well when it finally arrives in the US market. That said, it's not a particularly exciting vehicle to look at.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models