The Forze VI is a hydrogen fuel cell racer from a group of Dutch students, and the car is now finished with its first major shakedown after running around some cones for 40 minutes. The team eventually wants to take the car to the Nordschleife.
Delft University Of Technology
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX