Lamborghini is on a bit of a naming spree. Back in April, it was revealed that the Italian automaker (and hopeful SUV maker, too...) put its legal stamp on the names Urus and Deimos, the first of which, as you're likely aware by now, is the moniker adopted for the concept version of its future sport utility vehicle.
Car and Driver is reporting that Lamborghini has trademarked the name "Deimos." One would naturally assume that the Italian supercar manufacturer plans to use the name for an upcoming vehicle, and the next one in line is the SUV concept that will debut at the Beijing Motor Show in just two weeks. Aside from that, the Gallardo has a replacement in the pipeline as well. Being Lamborghini, though, the name could be given to some unknown concept or one-off that's sprung on us unsuspecting enthusiast
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX