How do you cope with bad drivers? Well, The Onion asks, why give in to road rage, when you can have road revenge?
- John Neff
- May 15, 2012
It's one thing to protect yourself on the road against bad drivers who might cut you off or ride your bumper on the highway. It's quite another to do that when those drivers have guns and want to kidnap the diplomat in your back seat. While the latter scenario may sound unlikely, many drivers in law enforcement, security and the military go through training to prevent the success of just such an attack-on-wheels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models