Brian Deegan made his name as the scabby, dirtbike-jockeying leader of freestyle motocross's Metal Mulisha. Over a 17-year career, Deegan has participated in every Summer X-Games so far, and broken most of the bones in his body. Now, he's signed a deal with Ford Motorsports to race a Ford Fiesta in the Global RallyCross Championship and at this year's Summer X-Games, and take on the Lucas Oil Off Road Series in a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. [Source: Ford Motorsports]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX