After a particularly bullish November, the holiday season saw automakers reporting relatively unimpressive sales numbers to finish off the year. In particular, industry giants General Motors and Toyota ended 2013 with a bit of a whimper. After being treated to volume rising by 13.70 percent in November, GM recorded a decline of 6.34 percent in December, earning a last-place finish. Toyota fell by 1.7 percent for the month after gaining more than 10 percent last time out, and was again outsold by
December 2013 Auto Sales
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX