Drivers and riders in Tennessee have one of America's greatest driving roads at their disposal, but soon truckers won't as the state's Department of Transportation is closing the roadway known as the Tail of the Dragon to tractor-trailers.
- John Neff
- Dec 12, 2013
After setting a world land speed record in a 50,000-horsepower jet car, we're bringing The List hosts Jessi Combs and Patrick McIntyre back down to Earth with a to-do item more accessible for the common enthusiast: drive the Tail of the Dragon.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models