Drivers and riders in Tennessee have one of America's greatest driving roads at their disposal, but soon truckers won't as the state's Department of Transportation is closing the roadway known as the Tail of the Dragon to tractor-trailers.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!