If you're a Tesla Motors fan or a possible Model S buyer in the state of Ohio, you've probably received an email asking for help this week. Maybe two. The California-based automaker is taking up the fight against entrenched auto dealers in the state, just as it has in places like Texas and New York. In Ohio, though, the battle is happening at a breakneck pace.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Dealership Model Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!