General Motors' Fleet Order Guide system is often the canary in the coal mine for interesting changes on new models. The recent guide for the 2015 Corvette unveiled all sorts of changes that weren't yet known about the sports car. Now, it's time for the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon to take their bow in the spotlight, and they look worth the wait. The new midsize trucks are getting a touch more power than first thought, as well as some very nice features.
Dealer Order Guide
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX