Imagine, if you will, that you own a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coupe. To get this car, you traded in a 1969 Camaro SS and a 2011 Camaro SS. You take your new ZL1, which only has 10,000 miles on it, into the dealership you bought it from to deal with an issue with the paint, which is covered under warranty.
The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series is a whole lotta car. Not only is the name a mouthful, but the 510-horsepower German rocket can be a handful too, well, in the wrong hands. This wouldn't be the first time we've seen techs or valets getting their kicks behind the wheel of a vehicle that doesn't belong to them, but it seems some employees at one Ottawa-area dealer didn't get the memo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX