Well this is something you don't see every day. Thieves in Amsterdam have been preying upon unsuspecting Porsche models recently. That may not be unusual in and of itself, but the burglars are not attempting to make off with the entire car. Rather, they are stealing only the HID headlights. But what's most interesting is the purpose behind snatching just the headlamp assemblies.
With zombies all the rage and Halloween right around the corner, it should be fitting that one of the most ghoulish-looking supercars on the planet has risen from its grave, mere months after it was declared dead. Gumpert, the maker of the absurd Apollo hypercar, could very well be rescued by a new investor. It was only August when we reported on Gumpert's insolvency, but apparently an investor is getting in the mix and the German company could very well live.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX