A woman who was run over by a Beach Patrol pickup in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, while sunbathing in 2011 was awarded $2.6 million in damages on June 26. However, she may only be eligible for a small fraction of that money under the state's laws.
Daytona Beach Shores
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Daytona Beach Shores Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!