The $1.2-million, rear-wheel-drive Pagani Huayra is fitted with a twin-turbocharged V12, rated at 720 horsepower, which is capable of launching its 3,100-pound curb weight to 60 miles per hour in about three seconds flat. Hold its oval aluminum accelerator pedal to its stops on a proper stretch of pavement and it won't run out of steam until it touches 230 mph. It is, by all measures, a handful for all but the most skilled drivers.
Davide Testi Son Test Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX