Child right's advocate Marian Wright Edelman once said, "If you don't like the way the world is, you change it." We're guessing David Montenegro is a firm believer in that idea. You'll recall that Montenegro, better known by his legal name of Human, is the New Hampshire man who fought and won a case in the state's Supreme Court to obtain a vanity plate that read "COPSLIE." Now, Human has announced that he'll be making at the state's House of Representatives.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX