David E Davis Jr
We assume our own invitation to speak in front of the House Financial Services Committee today got lost in the mail, or perhaps we didn't respond quickly enough to Barney Frank's e-vite (we thought it was for another one of his crazy house parties). Regardless, our absence in DC today doesn't mean that Congress thinks the opinion of the automotive press is useless. We've just learned that Winding Road's grand poo-bah, David E. Davis Jr., is scheduled to testify at the bailout hearings today. WR
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX