The David Brown Automotive Speedback GT brings the classic look of an Aston Martin DB5 to modern underpinnings. The retro-inspired coupe crosses the Atlantic this summer to make its US debut at The Quail in Monterey.
David Brown Automotive Speedback
Episode #374 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Mike Harley and Steven Ewing talk about the speculation about big-time consolidation in the automotive industry, Toyota teasing an announcement about the Camry, the David Brown Automotive Speedback, and the upcoming $8,000 Volkswagen. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new run
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!