I'm writing this from the passenger seat of Alex Roy's 2000 BMW M5 after my four-hour stint behind the wheel. Despite the 5er's luxurious confines, I'm contorted into the front seat, shoehorned between four sat-navs, two night-vision screens and one streaming video camera beaming it to you live. When Roy called last Thursday to offer up one of two co-pilot slots on a cross-country jaunt from New York to Monterey, he didn't have to lay it on thick to get me on a plane to NYC. There are very few p
Davey G. Johnson
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Davey G. Johnson Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!