The streaking meteor event in Siberia last week has led Jon Stewart to spare a few minutes on The Daily Show to examine footage of the explosion 20 miles high and said to be equal to 300 kilotons of TNT.
In this month's installment of From Russia with OMG, dashcam footage reveals another reason why local drivers should receive hazard pay. The black Ford Focus in the picture above is just about to run over a street trolley wire that has come undone and fallen onto the road. Or rather, that's what you'd expect to happen, but the trolley wire had a different idea that could be captioned with the line, "You shall not pass."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX