Usually when we hear the word "salvage" in the car world it brings to mind the dodgy vehicular leftovers after a wreck or natural disaster. But salvage has another meaning related to wrecks and natural disasters: it's the term used for picking up roadkill and processing the meat and pelt to be used for food or bait or profit. In Michigan it's necessary to get a salvage tag to process raodkill, meaning you call local law enforcement or the Department of Natural Resources (DNR), they provide the t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX