Russian automaker Dartz is the automotive equivalent of The Jersey Shore. It produces the tackiest products that you can't stop looking at or watching. Case in point: this latest video from Dartz, which highlights the ladies-only armored Prombron Iron Diamond SUV, a Playboy bunny from the Latvian version of the magazine's September issue and a bottle of Russo-Baltique vodka that might just cost more than the car.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX