Think of the name Dartz and, if you're up on your whale foreskin-upholstered SUVs, you'll invariably arrive at the Prombron. But while glad to furnish Eastern European mobsters with the machine that makes the Hummer look like a beauty queen, Dartz is keen to break out of the Prombron's mold with sleeker offerings. That's what led to the design of the chopped-down Nagel sedan and, more recently, to the Mojo roadster. Now Dartz has followed up with another design it calls the Jo-MoJo.
Dartz Jo Mojo
There are a lot of things you could call the Dartz Prombron, but small, economical and svelte certainly aren't among them. The hulking Latvian SUV is about as brutish as they come, and while Dartz has ventured into sleeker territory with the Nagel concept, that's little more than a cut-down Prombron made for towing speedboats. This, however, is something else entirely.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX