Dart pricing, non-retro Mustang, Impala SS, brake override mandate
With the compact segment becoming ever more crowded, Dodge is getting aggressive with its new Dart. As promised, pricing on the Italian-bred sedan will start at $15,995 (*before a $795 delivery charge). That undercuts key rivals like the $16,800 Chevrolet Cruze, $16,500 Ford Focus, and $16,130 Toyota Corolla. You can still buy a Honda Civic sedan cheaper, but by only $40.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX