As a reporter covering an auto show, the one opportunity you never want to miss is going to the Sergio Marchionne press briefing.
- David Kiley
- Jan 18, 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Jan 14, 2013
Dodge has already shared all of the relevant information about its all-new 2013 Dart GT, but it wasn't until now that we've seen the car, live and in person. The slightly meaner front fascia and bigger wheels look great on the Dodge, and the red-on-black perforated seats are sporting in an aftermarket sort of way.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 8, 2013
No, this isn't quite the Dart SRT4 we've been waiting for – and still believe is coming – but as part of its 2013 Detroit Auto Show lineup, Dodge will be showing off the slightly sportier Dart GT seen here.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models