Production of Dark Knight Rises is currently underway in Pittsburgh, and we're sure this flick costs a bit more than your average indie film. Still, it can't be fun being the person responsible for asking for more money. The extra cash will be necessary, however, because Catwoman just took out an entire camera rig. Yep.
Dark Knight Rises
If you're like us, you must be thinking that the next Batman film The Dark Night Rises can't get here soon enough. Problem is, production work hasn't even finished yet. The crew was recently spotted in Pittsburgh filming scenes for the upcoming flick, and few lucky folks managed to capture footage of a trio of Tumbler urban assault vehicles rolling through town.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!