Production of Dark Knight Rises is currently underway in Pittsburgh, and we're sure this flick costs a bit more than your average indie film. Still, it can't be fun being the person responsible for asking for more money. The extra cash will be necessary, however, because Catwoman just took out an entire camera rig. Yep.
Dark Knight Rises
If you're like us, you must be thinking that the next Batman film The Dark Night Rises can't get here soon enough. Problem is, production work hasn't even finished yet. The crew was recently spotted in Pittsburgh filming scenes for the upcoming flick, and few lucky folks managed to capture footage of a trio of Tumbler urban assault vehicles rolling through town.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX