Ford is launching its Sync 3 connected car system this summer in Europe with support for 14 European languages.
- Jon LeSage
- Feb 4, 2013
European Union climate commissioner Connie Hedegaard thinks she knows the answer to "the chicken or the egg" debate when it comes to selling more electric vehicles or installing more charging stations. Hedegaard, who served as climate minister from 2007 to 2009, wants to see her home country Denmark, lead the way by providing 5,000 charging points by 2020.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models