Looks like Eddie Griffin hasn't been coached well enough by the PR people for his film Redline. Griffin missed an obvious opportunity to use the movie's tagline, "Fear Nothing. Risk Everything" to explain why he crashed a Ferrari Enzo during a charity event to promote the movie. Instead, he answers inquiries as to what happened with, "The brother can't drive." Nice. See the interview in its entirety here.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX