Looks like Eddie Griffin hasn't been coached well enough by the PR people for his film Redline. Griffin missed an obvious opportunity to use the movie's tagline, "Fear Nothing. Risk Everything" to explain why he crashed a Ferrari Enzo during a charity event to promote the movie. Instead, he answers inquiries as to what happened with, "The brother can't drive." Nice. See the interview in its entirety here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Daniel Sadek Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!