As you're likely aware by now, the classic 1976 Formula 1 season is being immortalized courtesy of the movie Rush, showcasing the rivalry between the British James Hunt, driving for McLaren, and the Austrian Niki Lauda, driving for Ferrari. In the film, the fun-loving Hunt is played by Chris Hemsworth and the super-serious Lauda by Daniel Brühl.
- Seyth Miersma
- Apr 8, 2013
The story of the 1975 Formula One World Championship – and the rivalry cum friendship between Niki Lauda and James Hunt that lies at its core – is one step closer to making its Hollywood splash. The first theatrical trailer of Rush has cropped up on YouTube, and it's safe to say that we're more excited than ever to watch the movie when it hits theaters on September 20.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models