As you're likely aware by now, the classic 1976 Formula 1 season is being immortalized courtesy of the movie Rush, showcasing the rivalry between the British James Hunt, driving for McLaren, and the Austrian Niki Lauda, driving for Ferrari. In the film, the fun-loving Hunt is played by Chris Hemsworth and the super-serious Lauda by Daniel Brühl.
The story of the 1975 Formula One World Championship – and the rivalry cum friendship between Niki Lauda and James Hunt that lies at its core – is one step closer to making its Hollywood splash. The first theatrical trailer of Rush has cropped up on YouTube, and it's safe to say that we're more excited than ever to watch the movie when it hits theaters on September 20.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX