If "rubbin is racin'!", an incident during the Gatorade Duel races to determine starting spots for this weekend's Daytona 500 NASCAR race also proves that rubbin' is wreckin'. With just two corners to go, Danica Patrick was running near tenth place down on the inside of a tightly packed field. Above her, Jaime McMurray bumped Aric Almirola, who then bumped Patrick and sent her careening into the infield wall at about 200 miles per hour.
Danica Patrick Accident
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX