Mini has reportedly confirmed its 2012 World Rally Championship entry after initially missing the December 19 entry deadline. According to Autosport, the delay may have had something to do with concerns Mini parent company BMW had over television coverage of the sport in Germany. Now it would seem the FIA is working to address those issues and Mini is once again slated to join both Ford and Citroën as full manufacturers in the series. The delay may have been a tactical move by BMW and Mini
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX