The sixth round of GP racing for 2010 from the Assen circuit marked not only the 80th anniversary of the Dutch TT but also the further dominance of Fiat Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo. With Rossi still out, Lorenzo's winning ways seem untempered by any of the fields competitors. The Spaniard's start-to-finish victory also places him within an elite grouping of riders who have taken victory in three unique (125cc, 250cc and Premier) classes at the Dutch track.
Dani Pedrosa Ducati
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX