Judging by the vintage videos that the Chicago Auto Show has been uploading, the Windy City event was among the best places to check out the latest vehicles and watch some dancers in the late '80s and early '90s. The latest proof of that is the jumping, somersaulting Jitterbugs from 1986 along with their very unenthused backup dancers.
If there's one number you'd associate with the Subaru Impreza, surely it'd be Four. Four generations, four doors, four-wheel drive, four cylinders in a boxer configuration. But in this Japanese market promo clip, Subaru has brought in another kind of boxer: the beat boxer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX