IndyCar great Helio Castroneves is in the legal fight of his life, and the timing couldn't be worse (like seven felony counts ever come at a good time). Castroneves goes on trial for tax evasion charges on March 2 in Miami, just one month before the IndyCar season begins in St. Petersberg, Florida.
Dancing With The Stars
Helio Castroneves has known only success in pretty much everything he's ever attempted, whether it be open-wheel racing or his fancy footwork on Dancing with the Stars. But the Brazilian-born driver is going to need more than quick feet and a knack for racing to get the Internal Revenue Service off his back. The two-time Indy 500 champ, along with his sister/business manager and lawyer, is in a world of legal hurt after being indicted by the IRS on six counts of tax evasion, which could send the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX